Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Not My Work In Progress Wednesday








This is not my Work In Progress Wednesday. It's my daughter's. She started another quilt on Sunday and as always I wish I had picked the fabric. Now she will talk about her quilt.

I found the brown floral fabric and I absoulutly fell in love with it because I loved the almost vintage feel to the fabric. I found the floral jean looking fabric soon after and thought it would be the perfect pairing and then I began to build my quilt around them.  Funnily enough my mother made a quilt using the same pattern almost ten years ago.

Me again, I tried to sneak a new quilt past my daughter yesteday. I had a quilt kit that I have had about eight years and I saw a pattern last week that I thought would be wonderful for it. I organized it yesterday and then my daughter caught me and persuaded me to return to what I need to get done which is the bindings for my upcoming quilt show. I will try to sneak the quilt in sometime when she is not looking. 😊

Linking to WIP Wednesday and Let's Bee Social.

No comments: