Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

Grateful

Happy Thanksgiving! I had a wonderful weekend with family and hoped you did too. This year on Thanksgiving, I am very grateful that I get to pull together fabric to make a quilt for my parents.


Next year will be their 50th anniversary and I am going to be making a special quilt for them.

I am also very grateful to my wonderful son who helped me make a quilt for his Cub Scout leader. I saw her last week at my Quilt Guild meeting where we had a trunk show from the extremely talented and very creative Lorna McMahon of Sew Fresh Quilts. His Leader  told me that he was the inspiration for her to start quilting.

I am so grateful for my amazing husband. He managed to get me to a quilt store this weekend with enough time for me to look around before it closed. He has always been so supportive.

Finally, I am beyond grateful for my incredibly talented daughter. She pushes me, she encourages me, and she is very inspirational. I am so happy that I get to share the love of quilting with her.

No comments: