Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Slow Stitching Sunday



Today is a day for me to relax and to be grateful for my family. I so love being with my husband and children. We have had a week off together and I will miss being away from them tomorrow. My Slow Stitching Sunday is working on my binding for my Zigzag quilt which will become my son's. It is something I started years ago and I will be thrilled to have it finished. I have just signed up for Netflix and have started to watch Prison Break while doing the binding. My sister recommended it to me years ago and I am enjoying watching it.

2 comments:

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Sounds like you are having a great week! I am also new to Netflix and have been enjoying Damages. I will have to try out Prison Break.

Quilter Kathy said...

Sounds delightful!
Hope you are enjoying your binding!