Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Row by Row



Right now, in my WIP I am working on the rows. I have gotten the first couple of rows on each of these quilts done.





 



I started putting together the snowman quilt before Christmas but stopped because I was short a few fork pins. I have been using them for a few years now, and find them very helpful when matching up seams. I asked Santa for some more and ended up getting 3 packages of them. I will now happily get back to this quilt now that we have snow.






I have also started sewing the rows of my Picnic quilt together and as I thought I am liking it better now.


Linking to WIP Wednesday at the Needle and Thread Network and Freshly Pieced.

4 comments:

Gemini Jen NZ said...

I love the look of your Picnic quilt so far!

Alison V. said...

I have a picnic quilt that I have had as a WIP for a long time that I think I need to bust out and work on, thanks to your inspiration! :)

Laurel's Stitches said...

Your first photo of rows looks interesting... please continue to post more photos so we can see its progression.

Your picnic quilt colours and prints look great together. Please post more!

Thanks for linking to TN&TN's WIP Wednesday!

Dolores said...

I like the pattern you used for your picnic quilt. Great colours too.