Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Excitement


I had a very exciting package in the mail for me. I received all of this from winning Amy's One Week, One Challenge a while back. I can't believe it is all mine.












I have one of these lapel sticks, and I read about the possibility of using it for paper piecing. I used it for my tea time project and it worked great to get the first piece of fabric on rather than using pins.









Speaking of my tea time project I now have the top done. Small projects are great to help you have the motivation to get your bigger projects done.

9 comments:

Linda said...

Wow! What a great win. Love your tea time quilt. so cute.

Quilter Kathy said...

That's a great collection of treats!! Enjoy!

Tammy in Ontario, Canada said...

Congrats Michelle - your new stash looks yummy :)

Barb said...

What an awesome package....

Kathy MacKie said...

Wow, what a great haul, congrat's!

Ariane said...

I love your quilt top!! It's looking great. Congrats on the amazing win!!

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

I have one word for you: jealous!!!! Congratulations and enjoy all the colors of aurifil thread!:) your quilt top looks really cute!

AnnieO said...

Darling Tea Time quilt. Congrats on finishing the top--and your lovely win.

Lynda said...

Lapel pin? I fon't know what that is, but it sounds intriguing! Love your tea time quilt.