Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Quilting Finds and Projects

Here are some of my quilting finds of late.




https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgYPcVumSaiEI8JaZ-PPx7gfsy04tWfn3izXei1eij2In5ZQ_lI0spwmXm67tC16Fyc7K1NUIA81ljgXhldtWtG4UnTCWIu47By5kKbLvUkMlo1WLzPx7-yV_x80FjJqO4hkyWIPQayXsch/s1600/CIMG0556.JPG



I find this in a secondhand store a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was so cute and so true. I need to find a place to hang it.






My nephew who made the quilt with me, bought me these pins from a dollar store. I thought they were quite cute. I took the quilt to my guild meeting last night, and made sure to give him the credit.









I bought this fabric panel with my daughter a few weeks ago. The good thing about her being with me is that she encourages me to buy fabric. I liked the sayings on the quilt and thought it would make a cute wallhanging. The quilt store had it made up as a quilted panel, but I have not decided if I will cut them up.





I have a few projects to finish up this month including adding sleeves, for my quilts going into my guild's quilt show. I also joined into a swap at Dandelion Quilts. It is a swap where we know our partner, and we trade with each other. I have a few ideas and hope to work on it this weekend.


1 comment:

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

It's always nice to have a daughter so encouraging! :) I wanted to let you know that I nominated your wonderful blog for the Liebster Award! You can find the details here: http://katisquilting.blogspot.com/2012/05/good-news.html
Congratulations!