Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Liebster Award


 


I received the Liebster Blog Award from Kati's Quilting and Sewing. It it a way to recognize blogs that you enjoy reading who have less than 200 followers. I am honored to have received the award. Here are the bloggers that I am passing the award on to:

 
Citric Sugar

Em Celebrates

Proficient Needle

The Needle and Thread Network (This is a site for Canadian quilters, and I would love for my fellow Canadians to check it out!)

Wilma's Craft Corner


The acceptance conditions are :

1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognised.
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!







3 comments:

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Congrats to you!

Sweet! I started The Needle & Thread Network... but it isn't 'MY" blog. It's for every Canuck to post WIP Wednesdays. We've JUST added Feature Friday (hosted by Rita Penner) and a Call For Entries page (kept up to date by Jackie White). It is a hub. I am so glad you love it! I'll figure out how to post this Liebster Blog onward to other bloggers... : )

Thank you very much!
~Monika Kinner-Whalen
@ My Sweet Prairie

Em said...

Thank you! Fun to come across this surprise and gift. Em

CitricSugar said...

Thank you. This is very sweet of you to think of me.

It may take me a while to follow through on this one. I'm trying to think who I read that meets the requirements... :-)