Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

One Thing One Week Challenge : 9





I have one of the colour ways done for my UFO. I am happy with how it is turning out. I am participating in the One Week, One Thing Challenge this week hosted by Amy in hopes of having the second colour way of stars done by Monday. It will be a busy week this week, with a sweet girl's birthday parties, and I don't want to lose momentum. I also have something else I need to be doing quite soon. While I have been working on it, I have been trying to decide what type of quilt to show for my guild show coming in June. What kinds of quilts do you like to see? I have been thinking about displaying one of my swap quilts, along with one I make. I would love to show how collaborative quilting can be with quilters from so many different countries.

 

2 comments:

beaquilter said...

When I saw the picture first I thought you had these rail fence blocks as alternating blocks, then realized it was your floor, it looks good though!

Deborah said...

Awesome! Love the colors.
Deborah