Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Design Wall Monday




I keep working away on the zigzag quilt. I have really enjoyed the pace of it, which has definitely been slow and steady.  I have two more zigzags to make and then I can start sewing the blocks together. I got my Butterfly Blooms quilt back from the quilter and I have an issue with it - It is gorgeous! I have fallen in love with it and so has my daughter. It was intended for my niece, but I may have to make another one. I have not decided yet. Check out what others are creating for Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

Denise :) said...

I love the bluesy feel of your zigzag quilt. It's fun and ... rhythmic is the word I'm looking for, I think! Have a great week! :)

Unknown said...

isn't that always the way with beautiful things we put so much effort to make... it's hard to give them away.

love the zigzag and the simple blue colour scheme. SO PRETTY!

Anne said...

I love the color blue and this is just eye catching. Beautiful, I hope you are pleased with it.

Jo said...

I just drew out a design for a zigzag quilt. The blues in yours are looking great.

Heather said...

So beautiful in blue! I hope you've made lots of progress this week. It's going to be a stunner! :o)