Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Flurry of Activity

Flurry



Yesterday, was a flurry of activity for me, including working on my Flurry quilt. Two years ago, I made Christmas gifts for a Christmas block swap and when I saw the Flurry pattern by Kate Spain I had to make it. I bought the Christmas Candy fabric to make this quilt. I also added in some Michael Miller's Funky Christmas that I won 2 summers ago. As well, I finally found a great spot for the snowmen fabric that my friend Ariane had given me earlier this year.This is the first project I have made this year using fabric that I bought this year. Everything else has been my UFO's or fabric from my stash. I have to say I felt like a kid in a Christmas Candy store getting to make it and there is enough fabric left over for my daughter. I can't wait to get it finished.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Very, very cute! I keep missing your blog posts - aarrgghh!!!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

That is sooooo cute!! Must make that quilt!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Ariane said...

Oh I just love this pattern. Your blocks look amazing!! Such a great block to show off your fabrics.