Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The B Side

Well, it has been a while since I have been sick for such a long period of time. You forget how draining it can be. I have been sick for a couple of weeks but am starting to feel better today. It came at an inopportune time, not that there is ever a good time but October is my month for my Bee Beautiful group. I was so upset about being behind that I felt like giving up my month. I got my packages in the mail today, and I am so happy. Here is what my incredible group of women are going to be making for me:







I chose the Dresden Plate block for my members to make.The Dresden Plate is one of the first blocks that I sewed and quilted as a wall hanging many, many years ago. It was how I came up with my name for my blog. I have never actually made a Dresden Plate quilt though, so I am so thrilled to be having one!

5 comments:

Myra said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick Michelle! Good you are starting to be on the mend now...
A wonderful Dresden block! 8-)

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh so sorry to read you have been sick! Hope you feel better soon. Love the Dresden plates!

Lee D said...

beautiful block. Sorry to hear you were sick, seems to be sweeping across Canada! Hope your better for Thanksgiving!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Glad that you are on the mend. Beautiful Dresden plate!

Nanette Merrill said...

I love it, so colorful and free! I love how it all came together. Hope you are better.