Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fabric Friday and more Fs

I have been purchasing fabric for my Bee Beautiful month which is October. Along the way, I have picked up some other fabrics.




I love the Miss Jump's Scrapbag fabric. I used it for my dad's quilt and I found a new local quilt store, and picked these up while there.




Castle Peeps by Lizzy House is another one of my favourites. I bought a fat quarter bundle in the blue line and now I am looking to get the rest.




This picture did not show the true colour of the fabric. It is a deep and vibrant purple.




I finally bought myself some Bubblegum Basics that I have been admiring for so long from Jane's Fabrics. I also had been wanting the Meadowsweet Dots when my nephew told me he wanted a red, and orange quilt. Now he has changed his mind to blue, yellow and green but the dots will still come in handy.


Once again, I am participating in the Friday Night Sew-In. I have been to busy to sew lately, but I am starting to get back into the groove so I have no idea what I am going to work on. Christmas is coming and the quilts must be done.

I have also been walking everyday as part of my Fitness Improv(e) Your Butt challenge. I just have not been very good at keeping track of my walking.

Hope you are all doing well.

5 comments:

Kim Brackett said...

I love all your fabrics. Miss Jump has always been one of my favorites, but lately I'm enjoying working with some of the brighter lines like Bugglegum Basics, etc. Can't wait to see what happens with all of them.

Unknown said...

oh you're teasing me with all that delicious fabricky goodness. i'm on a craft fast. no can buy! well at least someone's getting happy! :)

Myra said...

Ooooo... Lovely fabrics Michelle! I look forward watching what you will create with them...
Hope you are having a great weekend!

Barb said...

Oh...I just love your fabrics and that one quilt on the wall below is just gorgeous.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

What great fabrics! I can't wait to see what you will create with each and every one.