Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Design Wall Monday



Here is the progress made on my Log Cabin quilt. I have been having fun watching it come together. Most of the fabric is from my stash except for 2 fat quarters. I love the visual impact that Log Cabins have.


I have been spending sometime trying to organize my quilting for Christmas. It always seems to come to early even though it is the same time every year. I think I have a plan in place. See more Design Wall Mondays at Patchwork Times.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow it is very pretty Michelle! lovely colour choices!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Your color combination for the log cabin quilt is so unusual but extremely pretty - I love it!

Ariane said...

They look really great! Love it!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

It's great! Very strong use of colours.

Myra said...

Wow Michelle! I love the impact it has on first view! Great colors/fabrics! Looking good! 8-)

Em said...

I am so in love with purple right now and love your two colors combined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nanette Merrill said...

Log cabin is one of my very favorites. I love to make them. This one is stunning and love that it is from your stash.