Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Friday Night/Saturday Morning Sew-In

I participated in the Friday night sew-in. Lately I have found it easier to turn into the Saturday morning before the kids wake up sew-in. I got my stuff ready to sew last night and worked on it this morning.




I got the top almost finished. Just one row left to sew. I have 30 squares from the Halloween Block Swap. I am having a hard time deciding if I want to make one big quilt or two smaller ones. I am concerned about the sharing of one quilt. At this point I am still undecided.

7 comments:

Barb said...

Love it!!

Bunny said...

Oh my you are way ahead of yourself. Way to go. Looks great

Angela Nash said...

I see my candy corn! I would prefer one big quilt for my use, but if the kids are just going to be fighting over it the whole time, two for sanity sake!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

This is so strange, I am working on mine at this time too!!! Yours looks great! I went with one big one, enough for two people to use at one time!

Unknown said...

those blocks look like lots of fun to work with!

Deanna said...

I understand the "sharing" issue. Add sashing and an extra border and have a little peace with two quilts. What a fun idea the block swap is.

Nanette Merrill said...

This will really be cute. You'll have it done for Halloween.