Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Friday Night Sew-In

How ironic! I have time for the Friday Night Sew-In but not to report on it. My daughter attended her 1st birthday party today. She was very sweet and quieter than I expected. Here is my zig zag quilt. I got all the rows sewn together. Now I just need to add a block at the top and bottom and add the borders.




I started this quilt on the February Friday Night Sew-In, so it was neat to get the top done on the April Sew-In. I have a few other projects to finish, so it might be the next sew-in before I work on it again.

4 comments:

Lee D said...

looking great! looks like the one i did for my nephew in Nov.

Unknown said...

very pretty! looking forward to seeing it all quilted up!

Em said...

I love it! I have had a hankering to try one and yours is a good seller to dig in! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Nanette Merrill said...

I have always wanted to make this quilt. I have a square in a square quilt set so the sashing looks like this and I love it.