Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Swap Talk

I am happy to report that my online swap talk with my guild went really well last night. They were only 2 people in my guild that had ever done a swap. They were amazed at all the incredible items I have received. Of course, I did not get to show them any of my work since it has all been sent away. They asked really good questions and I was able to answer them, which makes things easier. Thank you for all of your comments and suggestions. They were very helpful in organizing my talk. We did the night as a round robin with 5 tables for them to go to, so I got to do the talk 5 times. It was neat that each talk was a bit different depending on the group.

Here are the blocks I made for guild exchange :



Brights

Country


Now I need to figure out what I want to use as my background fabric for my jelly roll quilt along. Hope you are all getting time to quilt!