Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Potholder Pass 2

I think I must be a princess, or a prima donna. I got the most amazing package yesterday from Daria, my swap partner in the Potholder Pass.







The potholders are beautiful and she sent me so much other stuff too. I received 2 fat quarters, along with a pattern to make a clutch bag using 2 fat quarters and chocolate. Really, I am so completely spoiled. I am going to have to ask for a tiara when it's my birthday. Thank you Daria so much for the thought and effort you put into the swap. I am constantly amazed by the generosity and thoughtfulness of quilters.

3 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

They are really cute and really unique. Swaps can be a joy.

Em said...

I love pinwheels and those are amazing! Lucky you!!!!

Myra said...

Great potholders! What a wonderful bit of goodies for you! 8-)