Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Why not some more?

... Buttons







I decided while I am adding buttons to my blog, why not a couple more? I joined Rachel's Modern Siggy Swap and the One Project a Month group. I was too late last year to join the group, so I did it on my own.





I also received in the mail a couple of patterns that I have been waiting for, for a while. The Cameo quilt I fell in love with when I saw it on Sherri's A Quilting Life blog. Luckily for me, a honeybun of Figgy Pudding was sent to me by accident, and my young son accidentatly  opened the honeybun so I was forced to keep it. The other pattern I have in mind for one of my swaps. Stay tuned for that!

Notice how I have yet to show anything I have been working on this year? I am trying to get my Christmas swap blocks done. I will be frantically working on them this weekend. Just me, my quilting room and the TV show Lost. I finished watching Season 1 over the holidays and will be starting on Season 2.

I am so excited that I won Ariane's 200th post and 1 year giveaway. I won a gorgeous bag that she had made.


5 comments:

calicodaisy said...

Hey Michelle -- I haven't forgotten about the little dressform pin cushion you won in my December giveaway. My Christmas orders pushed me over the edge -- thank goodness -- and now I've been catching up on personal gifts and projects. I should have the item ready next week. Love that signature block swap. I read psiquilt just this morning and saw those lovely fabrics. I'm in my first virtual bee and joined in a round robin block swap for the year, so that is all for me on the deadline end. I've got to be careful with the scheduling of all that. Everything takes longer than I think it will! -- michele

Andrea said...

Hey, my husband and I bought season 1 of Lost over the holidays too... last night he said to me, 'honey, only 145 more episodes to go until we catch up!' LOL

i love that Cameo pattern - off to check it out!

Good for you on signing up for more projects. you'll be awesome!

Barb said...

I am frantically working on my Christmas blocks as well....

You have joined alot of fun swaps.

Angela Nash said...

Those look like some great projects in the works! I just packed up all my Figgy Pudding xtras (lots!) until next year's Christmas stuff.

Myra said...

You've got your PhD/UFO work cut out for you for this year! Good for you!
I still haven't sorted things out here...
Great package you happened to come upon! Nice patterns!
Congrats on your win of a neat bag!
Happy stitchings!