Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Need Suggestions



My strip search quilt top is now done. It was fun to put it together and not worry about matching seams. Now I need some help with it. I am trying to decide what colour thread I should use to quilt it with. Any suggestions would be wonderful.







I have also decided to start working on my sister's quilt. I have 2 weeks, right? I am thinking, simple and modern, most likely a square in a square type design. I would like to have the quilt top done for Christmas, and then do the rest of it in the New Year. If anyone else, has other suggestions I would love to hear those too.

My horoscope says I am in a creative phase. I just hope it can last for another couple of weeks.




Wishing you well,






4 comments:

Bunny said...

I love your quilt and taupe would be great for the quilting. I am sure whatever you decide with those wonderful fabric would be great. Square in a square is really a nice idea.

Myra said...

The Strip Search looks great! I think a variegated red and green thread would look awesome! 8-)

Another quick quilt top for your sis may be the Bento Box pattern. Just a thought...

I am feeling very creative lately, what is your sign? I'm Cancer...

Lee D said...

I too was thinking a varigated thread for the string quilt. I have been using that a lot lately. I am not to good on the modern quilts, sorry!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Hmmm, I would use a green to show off the quilting. Love the quilt and can't wait to see what you decide.