Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Catching Up

Right than writing a whole bunch of posts, I decided to write one to catch up on everything that is been going on. I had a wonderful Christmas. If I ever had doubts that I was a quilter I don't anymore.  It was all I want for Christmas is quilting stuff, and quilting stuff I got. Fabric, scissors, needles, thread, books, pins, glove, new iron, quilt calendar, quilt cards, patterns and chocolate. I can't quilt without chocolate!






I finished my son's Kitty Cat a couple of nights ago at 4:00 am in the morning. It was fun to put it on his bed while he was sleeping. Today he told his sister that she could not be under it because it was his quilt. They always know how to warm my heart.









I did not finish my in-laws table runner. I decided to use some of my sewing machine's decorative stitches on it and one of them went a bit haywire. I ended up taking some of the machine quilting out. However, through the magic of blogging I was able to show them the table runner.It has been fixed, so now I need to put on the binding.







I also started working on this snowman table topper. I had the idea of making it look like a window. I have a stitch that looks somewhat like snowflakes so that is what I used.






Here are the  blocks for 1 of my groups for the Holly Jolly Christmas Block Swap. I am in 2 groups. I like how the present turned out. It just needs to have a border on it and  I have a couple of ideas of what I want to do.

I hope you are all doing well.


No comments: