Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Summertime Mini-Quilt Swap


I have been working on my summertime mini-quilt swap. Here is what I have so far. I was hoping to get a lot done yesterday. When I started sewing again, I realized that some of the triangles are smaller than the others. I am doing paper piecing and had printed out 2 copies. One of the copies must have been scaled smaller and I had mixed up the 2 versions. I think there is only a couple that I will have to redo. Once I get it figured out it will be pretty quick to finish it.


5 comments:

Barb said...

Paper Piecing?!? Wow! I'm already impressed. And I love your colour combo too. Good luck with the re-sizing...

Barb said...

Love your colors....

Nanette Merrill said...

Well they are going to be lovely. I hate when stuff like that happens.

Deb said...

looks like a great start Michelle...printing patterns of 2 different sizes can lead to 2 different mini's.. LOL

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

i have so much left to do on this too!!