Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

9 patch quilt along

For a while now, I have been slowly moving along with Amanda Jean's 9 patch quilt along. Here is my progress so far.




I have been a bit slower because I have been using charm packs. It is a fun way to have many different fabrics. I bought a couple of new charm packs.




The quilt is going to be for my daughter. I have not yet decided what size it will end up being. I am thinking about making it a double. I enjoy putting together all the different colour combinations.

6 comments:

Angela Nash said...

That IS fun, making all the color combinations! I like that center square that is the same throughout. Ties them all together nicely!

Myra said...

Your blocks are looking great! I have a friend following along with that quilt along, but she doesn't have a blog... She is enjoying it too!
Your daughter will have a lovely quilt when Mom is finished! 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Ariane said...

I love your blocks. They look great. You will have a wonderful quilt for your daughter when you are done.

Barb said...

Your daughter will love it!!

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love the centers :)

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh they are looking great, I need to do a few more to catch up, I like the yellow in the middle of each one!