Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Quilt Impossible?


I got up at 6:30 this morning to work on a quilt for myself. Amy was asking about people who get up early to quilt and I am one of those. I start work at 8:00 so there have been mornings where I get up at 5:00 just to get some quilting done. I have 2 more rows to sew on it. I have some left over jelly roll scraps from it. Why is a long story and another posting. I started thinking about the backing. I was going to do a pieced backing similar to what AmandaJean does. I have been wanting to do one for a long time. As I started counting my scraps I realized I have enough to make a tablerunner. I also have two bigger pieces as well. Another part of my long story. So, here is my challenge. It is now 8:00 am EST. I am having a dinner with my family tonight at 5:00. pm We are spending the rest of Easter with DH family. Can I get the table runner in time for supper to give to my mother as an Easter gift or is this Quilt Impossible? Stay tuned for the answer!

No comments: